- Not Suresh Gopi, But This Tamil Actor Was Initially Roped In For Summer In Bethlehem!
- Manju Warrier Birthday Special: Here's Why She Deserves The Tag 'Lady Superstar Of Malayalam Cinema'
- Manju Warrier Sings A Song Along With The Legend KS Chithra!
- Manju Warrier Confirms That She Is A Part Of Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer!
- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
Manju Warrier is joining hands with the Charlie director Martin Prakkat for his upcoming production venture. The movie, which is directed by Martin's former associate Phantom Praveen, has reportedly got a title.
As per the latest updates, the highly anticipated project has been titled as Udhaharanam Sujatha. Manju Warrier appears as the titular character Sujatha in the movie, which is said to be an out-and-out family entertainer.
Reportedly, Manju's character Sujatha, who hails from Chenkalchoola, Trivandrum. She is a widow who does several odd jobs to raise her 15-year-old daughter. But unlike the typical single mothers, Sujatha is extremely chilled-out and fun loving.
Udhaharanam Sujatha will also feature Mamtha Mohandas in a pivotal role. According to the sources, Mamtha is appearing as a young IAS officer in the movie. The role of Sujatha's daughter will be essayed by newcomer Anaswara.
Madhu Neelakandan handles the cinematography of the movie. Actor Joju George is co-producing the movie along with Martin Prakkat, thus marking his second collaboration with the director after the success of Charlie.
Manju Warrier, on the other hand, will be next seen in the upcoming Mohanlal movie Villain. The actress is also playing the legendary writer Kamala Surayya in the upcoming biopic Aami, directed by Kamal.