TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Manju Warrier is joining hands with the Charlie director Martin Prakkat for his upcoming production venture. The movie, which is directed by Martin's former associate Phantom Praveen, has reportedly got a title.
As per the latest updates, the highly anticipated project has been titled as Udhaharanam Sujatha. Manju Warrier appears as the titular character Sujatha in the movie, which is said to be an out-and-out family entertainer.
Reportedly, Manju's character Sujatha, who hails from Chenkalchoola, Trivandrum. She is a widow who does several odd jobs to raise her 15-year-old daughter. But unlike the typical single mothers, Sujatha is extremely chilled-out and fun loving.
Udhaharanam Sujatha will also feature Mamtha Mohandas in a pivotal role. According to the sources, Mamtha is appearing as a young IAS officer in the movie. The role of Sujatha's daughter will be essayed by newcomer Anaswara.
Madhu Neelakandan handles the cinematography of the movie. Actor Joju George is co-producing the movie along with Martin Prakkat, thus marking his second collaboration with the director after the success of Charlie.
Manju Warrier, on the other hand, will be next seen in the upcoming Mohanlal movie Villain. The actress is also playing the legendary writer Kamala Surayya in the upcoming biopic Aami, directed by Kamal.