- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Manju Warrier, the star actress of Mollywood is all set to essay legendary writer Kamala Surayya, in the upcoming Kamal movie Aami. In a recent interview, Manju opened up about the rumours surrounding the project.
The actress confirmed that she has absolutely no plans to quit Aami, and stated that she is not bothered about the social media attack. Manju Warrier remarked that it is a dream-come-true opportunity for her.
According to Manju, she was totally surprised when director Kamal approached her for the role of Kamala Surayya in Aami. The actress had no idea that the director has been considering her for the character.
The actress is planning to gain weight for her role in Aami. Manju has also been reading Kamal Surayya's books, watching her videos, and interacting with her family members, as a part of the preparations.
Vidya Balan, the Bollywood actress was the initial choice for the role of Kamala Surayya in Aami. But the actress backed out from the project at the last minute, due to undisclosed reasons.
The movie, which is scripted by director Kamal himself, also stars Prithviraj, Murali Gopy, and Anoop Menon, in the other key roles. Aami is expected to start rolling by the end of March 2017.