- Not Suresh Gopi, But This Tamil Actor Was Initially Roped In For Summer In Bethlehem!
- Manju Warrier Birthday Special: Here's Why She Deserves The Tag 'Lady Superstar Of Malayalam Cinema'
- Manju Warrier Sings A Song Along With The Legend KS Chithra!
- Manju Warrier Confirms That She Is A Part Of Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer!
- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
Manju Warrier is all set to portray legendary writer Kamala Surayya in senior director Kamal's ambitious project Aami. Shockingly, Manju has been heavily bashed on social media for her decision to associate with Kamal, since the reports came out.
However, the actress finally reacted to controversies surrounding Aami, through a recent Facebook post. Manju Warrier stated that her decision to act in Aami is not an indirect confirmation of her political stand.
According to Manju, the reason behind her decision to associate with Kamal is not his political views, but his excellence as an artist. Kamal's Ee Puzhayum Kadannu and Krishnagudiyil Oru Pranayakalathu still remain as some of her best works till date.
The actress points out that she considers both the films as the biggest fortunes she received in her acting career. Manju Warrier is really happy and excited to team up with Kamal, after a long gap of 20 years.
Manju remarked that, like every true Indian, her country is her politics. The actress also revealed that she is a person who visits temples, churches, and mosques with the same devotion.
It is every actress's dream to essay a legend like Kamala Surayya aka Madhavikutty onscreen. Manju Warrier says that it is a role which extremely fascinates and challenges her.
The actress concludes her post by requesting the audiences to stop the irrelevant controversial debates upon the movie, and support the efforts of the Aami team members.