- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Review: A Tale Dedicated To All The Die-hard Fans Of Mohanlal!
- When Nimisha Sajayan Met Mohanlal & Manju Warrier!
Manju Warrier is all set to portray legendary writer Kamala Surayya in senior director Kamal's ambitious project Aami. Shockingly, Manju has been heavily bashed on social media for her decision to associate with Kamal, since the reports came out.
However, the actress finally reacted to controversies surrounding Aami, through a recent Facebook post. Manju Warrier stated that her decision to act in Aami is not an indirect confirmation of her political stand.
According to Manju, the reason behind her decision to associate with Kamal is not his political views, but his excellence as an artist. Kamal's Ee Puzhayum Kadannu and Krishnagudiyil Oru Pranayakalathu still remain as some of her best works till date.
The actress points out that she considers both the films as the biggest fortunes she received in her acting career. Manju Warrier is really happy and excited to team up with Kamal, after a long gap of 20 years.
Manju remarked that, like every true Indian, her country is her politics. The actress also revealed that she is a person who visits temples, churches, and mosques with the same devotion.
It is every actress's dream to essay a legend like Kamala Surayya aka Madhavikutty onscreen. Manju Warrier says that it is a role which extremely fascinates and challenges her.
The actress concludes her post by requesting the audiences to stop the irrelevant controversial debates upon the movie, and support the efforts of the Aami team members.