TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Manju Warrier is all set to portray legendary writer Kamala Surayya in senior director Kamal's ambitious project Aami. Shockingly, Manju has been heavily bashed on social media for her decision to associate with Kamal, since the reports came out.
However, the actress finally reacted to controversies surrounding Aami, through a recent Facebook post. Manju Warrier stated that her decision to act in Aami is not an indirect confirmation of her political stand.
According to Manju, the reason behind her decision to associate with Kamal is not his political views, but his excellence as an artist. Kamal's Ee Puzhayum Kadannu and Krishnagudiyil Oru Pranayakalathu still remain as some of her best works till date.
The actress points out that she considers both the films as the biggest fortunes she received in her acting career. Manju Warrier is really happy and excited to team up with Kamal, after a long gap of 20 years.
Manju remarked that, like every true Indian, her country is her politics. The actress also revealed that she is a person who visits temples, churches, and mosques with the same devotion.
It is every actress's dream to essay a legend like Kamala Surayya aka Madhavikutty onscreen. Manju Warrier says that it is a role which extremely fascinates and challenges her.
The actress concludes her post by requesting the audiences to stop the irrelevant controversial debates upon the movie, and support the efforts of the Aami team members.