- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Manju Warrier, the talented actress finally reacted to the rumours regarding her remarriage and suicide attempt. Manju finally opened up about the gossips, in the recent interview given to a popular Malayalam magazine.
The actress, who brushed off the rumours stating that they are totally baseless, also remarked that such gossips don't even deserve a reply. Manju Warrier feels that there is no point in reacting to such irrelevant reports.
According to Manju, she is thoroughly enjoying her second innings in film and dance fields. She doesn't believe in planning the life and wants to go with the flow. Manju feels that everything happens according to God's will.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Manju Warrier attempted suicide, following the Dileep-Kavya Madhavan marriage. Later, a few online portals reported that it was a false news, and Manju is planning to get married in 2017.
The gossipmongers also suggested that Manju Warrier is planning to file petitions for daughter Meenakshi's custody and alimony from ex-husband Dileep, as he finally tied the knot with rumoured girlfriend Kavya Madhavan.
However, now it has been confirmed that Manju Warrier has no such plans, and wants to concentrate on her career. The actress recently wrapped up her upcoming movie C/O Saira Banu, in which she shares the screen with Amala Akkineni.