- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Aami Movie Review: A Poetic Experience That Shouldn't Be Missed!
- Best Of 2017 Results: Mammootty & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
Manju Warrier, the talented actress finally reacted to the rumours regarding her remarriage and suicide attempt. Manju finally opened up about the gossips, in the recent interview given to a popular Malayalam magazine.
The actress, who brushed off the rumours stating that they are totally baseless, also remarked that such gossips don't even deserve a reply. Manju Warrier feels that there is no point in reacting to such irrelevant reports.
According to Manju, she is thoroughly enjoying her second innings in film and dance fields. She doesn't believe in planning the life and wants to go with the flow. Manju feels that everything happens according to God's will.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Manju Warrier attempted suicide, following the Dileep-Kavya Madhavan marriage. Later, a few online portals reported that it was a false news, and Manju is planning to get married in 2017.
The gossipmongers also suggested that Manju Warrier is planning to file petitions for daughter Meenakshi's custody and alimony from ex-husband Dileep, as he finally tied the knot with rumoured girlfriend Kavya Madhavan.
However, now it has been confirmed that Manju Warrier has no such plans, and wants to concentrate on her career. The actress recently wrapped up her upcoming movie C/O Saira Banu, in which she shares the screen with Amala Akkineni.