TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Manju Warrier, the star actress is all set to pair up with Mohanlal once again. Mohanlal and Manju are joining hands for the upcoming bid budget action thriller, which is written and directed by B Unnikrishnan.
Recently, the sources close to the project revealed some interesting fact about the actress's role in the movie. Reportedly, Manju Warrier will appear as the wife of Mohanlal's character, who is an ex-cop.
Even though it is not a women-centric film, Manju Warrier's character is said to be a very strong and important one. The team is expected to reveal Mohanlal and Manju's looks from the movie, soon.
Mohanlal and Manju Warrier last shared the screen in Sathyan Anthikad's family entertainer Ennum Eppozhum. The duo has been considered as one of the best onscreen pairs of Malayalam cinema.
The untitled B Unnikrishnan project, which is said to be a unique thriller, marks the Mollywood debuts of popular young Tamil actor Vishal, south siren Hansika Motwani, and Telugu actress Rashi Khanna.
Vishal is said to be playing a negative role in the movie, while Hansika Motwani's role is a cameo. Rashi Khanna is appearing a police officer in the movie, which is produced by Rockline Productions.