TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Manju Warrier, the lady superstar is all set to essay the central character in the upcoming production venture of film-maker Martin Prakkat. The team recently revealed some interesting details about Manju's character, in the movie.
The untitled project, which will mark the directorial debut of Martin Prakkat's former assistant Phantom Praveen, will have Manju in the role of Sujatha, a widow. Sujatha, who hails from Chenkalchoola, is the mother of a 15-year old girl.
She does several jobs to raise her only daughter. But unlike the typical single mothers, Sujatha is extremely chilled-out and fun loving. The team ensures that the movie brings back the old Manju Warrier in full form, on the silver screen.
The actress has earlier appeared as a single mother in the Mohanlal movie Ennum Eppozhum, and the recently released Antony Sony project C/O Saira Banu. But her role in Martin Prakkat project is said to be entirely different.
Manju Warrier is going through the best phase of her career with some prestigious projects in her kitty. She is essaying the legendary writer Kamala Surayya aka Madhavikutty, in the upcoming Kamal-directed biopic Aami.
The actress is appearing as the female lead opposite Mohanlal in the two upcoming big budget movies, Villain and Odiyan. She is appearing as Mohanlal's wife in Villain, while her role in Odiyan is yet to be revealed.