TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
As we all know, Manju Warrier, the star actress is a fitness enthusiast. Manju has always stayed slim and fit for her age and has been a great inspiration for both her contemporaries and fans.
But as per the latest reports, the actress is planning to say goodbye to her strict fitness regimen for a few months. Manju Warrier is planning to gain weight for her role in the upcoming Kamala Surayya biopic Aami.
In a recent interview, director Kamal confirmed that Manju will undergo a drastic physical transformation for her character in Aami. The director revealed that the character demands the actress to put on weight.
Kamal feels that the role of Kamala Surayya will be extremely challenging for Manju Warrier, as she has no physical similarities with the veteran writer. But, he is confident that Manju can portray the role perfectly.
Aami was initially offered to National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan. But the actress backed out of the project at the last minute citing creative differences, to the much shock of Kamal and his team.
Later, Tabu and Parvathy Jayaram were rumoured to be approached for the project, but the team finally roped in Manju Warrier. Aami which will start rolling in March will have Prithviraj, Murali Gopy, and Anoop Menon in key roles.