- Not Suresh Gopi, But This Tamil Actor Was Initially Roped In For Summer In Bethlehem!
- Manju Warrier Birthday Special: Here's Why She Deserves The Tag 'Lady Superstar Of Malayalam Cinema'
- Manju Warrier Sings A Song Along With The Legend KS Chithra!
- Manju Warrier Confirms That She Is A Part Of Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer!
- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
As we all know, Manju Warrier, the star actress is a fitness enthusiast. Manju has always stayed slim and fit for her age and has been a great inspiration for both her contemporaries and fans.
But as per the latest reports, the actress is planning to say goodbye to her strict fitness regimen for a few months. Manju Warrier is planning to gain weight for her role in the upcoming Kamala Surayya biopic Aami.
In a recent interview, director Kamal confirmed that Manju will undergo a drastic physical transformation for her character in Aami. The director revealed that the character demands the actress to put on weight.
Kamal feels that the role of Kamala Surayya will be extremely challenging for Manju Warrier, as she has no physical similarities with the veteran writer. But, he is confident that Manju can portray the role perfectly.
Aami was initially offered to National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan. But the actress backed out of the project at the last minute citing creative differences, to the much shock of Kamal and his team.
Later, Tabu and Parvathy Jayaram were rumoured to be approached for the project, but the team finally roped in Manju Warrier. Aami which will start rolling in March will have Prithviraj, Murali Gopy, and Anoop Menon in key roles.