TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Mohanlal, the complete actor might share the screen with young crowd puller Nivin Pauly, soon. If the reports are to be believed, Mohanlal and Nivin have been approached to play the lead roles in an upcoming project.
According to the rumour mills, the project is produced by KK Rajagopal, who has earlier associated with Mohanlal for the Padmakumar movie Shikkar, in 2010. However, Mohanlal and Nivin have not confirmed the reports yet.
It will be really exciting to watch the undisputed king of box office and young crowd puller together onscreen. The rumours regarding the project have been doing rounds on social media, to the much excitement of Mohanlal and Nivin fans.
Earlier, Nivin Pauly was approached to play a key role in Mohanlal-Priyadarshan duo's 2013-released movie Geethanjali, which was a spin-off of classic movie Manichitrathazhu. But the actor turned down the offer due to his busy schedule.
Mohanlal is currently preparing for the upcoming B Unnikrishnan-directed action thriller, in which he appears as an ex-cop. The actor's upcoming project 1971 Beyond Borders, directed by Major Ravi will hit the theatres for Vishu 2017.
Nivin Pauly, on the other hand, is extremely busy with a handful of promising projects in Malayalam and Tamil movie industries. His upcoming project Sakhavu, which is directed by Sidhartha Siva, is expected to be released in April.