- When Mohanlal Was Voted As The Most Popular Keralite!
- Mohanlal's Surprise Entry In Tini Tom's Facebook Live!
- Rajinikanth VS Mammootty VS Mohanlal: A Phenomenal Competition Awaits!
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- This Popular Mohanlal Movie To Make A Re-release In The Theatres!
- Mohanlal Celebrates Birthday With His Wife Suchitra Mohanlal; Thanks Everyone For The Wishes!
Mohanlal, the complete actor of Mollywood is back with yet another highly exciting project, Odiyan. In a recent media interactive session, Mohanlal finally opened up about his preparations for his character Manikkan, in Odiyan.
The actor finally admitted that he planning to shed 15 kilos, to portray the younger days of Odiyan Manikkan. Even though director VA Shrikumar Menon had revealed the news earlier, Mohanlal hasn't opened up about his makeover.
Interestingly, the actor stated that he will go to any extent to lose weight, even if he has to starve. Mohanlal's revelation came out as a great surprise for his fans, as the actor had earlier stated that he doesn't believe in drastic makeovers.
As per the reports, Mohanlal will be appearing in five different get-ups in Odiyan, which revolves around the concept of Odividya. Manikkan, his character, is an excellent athlete who can even run on four legs and jump higher than a normal person can.
Odiyan, which is scripted by National Award-winner Harikrishnan, will have Manju Warrier as the female lead. Prakashraj, the popular actor-director appears as the main antagonist. Siddique and Angamaly Diaries fame Sarath Kumar aka Appani Ravi essay the other key roles.