- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
- Mohanlal Is All Set To Take You For A Scintillating Ride With 4 Big Releases!
Mohanlal, the complete actor is all set to trim down for his role in the upcoming project, directed by B Unnikrishnan. As per the reports, Mohanlal is currently under ayurvedic treatment to lose weight.
The sources close to the actor recently revealed the actual reason behind the actor's makeover. Interestingly, Mohanlal decided to go for a weight loss treatment, for the action sequences in the movie.
Reportedly, Mohanlal will be performing a high voltage stunt sequence, which will be choreographed by Pulimurugan fame Peter Hein in the movie. The risky stunt sequence demands a fit and flexible body.
Thus Mohanlal decided to shed some extra kilos through ayurvedic treatment, for the perfection of the stunt sequence. The treatment has been progressing at Poomully Mana in Palakkad district.
If the reports are to be believed, Mohanlal will join the sets of the untitled movie by the first week of March. The project, which is written by Unnikrishnan himself, stars Manju Warrier in the female lead.
Tamil actor Vishal will make his Malayalam debut, by essaying a pivotal role in the movie. The much-awaited project is produced by Rockline Venkatesh for the banner Rockline Productions.