TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Randamoozham aka The Mahabharata, the Mohanlal starring epic drama is all set to become the costliest project in the history of Indian cinema. Now, the sources close to Randamoozham have revealed a highly exciting news about its star cast.
As per the latest reports, Telugu superstar Nagarjuna Akkineni has been roped in to essay the role of Karnan in the movie. Interestingly, Nagarjuna recently confirmed that he has been approached for Randamoozham, in a recent press meet.
According to the Telugu star, scenarist MT Vasudevan Nair offered him the role of Karnan, almost two years ago. Nagarjuna immediately promised the veteran writer, that he would love to essay the role of Karnan, if it has the scope to perform.
The actor remarked that it is too early to make any official announcement about the project, as it is still in the budding stage. However, some popular Telugu media suggest that Nagarjuna has already signed the prestigious project.
Randamoozham aka The Mahabharata is directed by the renowned ad film-maker Shrikumar Menon, who rose to fame with the Kalyan Jewellers advertisements. Peter Hein, the renowned stunt master has been roped in to handle the action choreography.
Even though the media has been speculating several names as the leading lady of the movie, the sources suggest that team hasn't finalised anyone. The 1000-Crore project is produced by the renowned businessman BR Shetty.