- Mohanlal Is Mighty Impressed With Prithviraj's Directorial Skills! This Actor's Words Prove The Same
- Mohanlal Starrer Odiyan's Much Awaited Trailer Will Come Out On This Date!
- Mohanlal's Marakkar - Arabikadalinte Simham Will Have These Other Language Stars As Well!
- When A Mohanlal Movie Was Played For The Bigg Boss Malayalam Contestants!
- Mohanlal Joins The Second Schedule Of His Next Big Project In Tamil!
- Prithviraj Speaks About Why There's Been A Huge Crowd On The Sets Of Lucifer!
Randamoozham aka The Mahabharata, the Mohanlal starring epic drama is all set to become the costliest project in the history of Indian cinema. Now, the sources close to Randamoozham have revealed a highly exciting news about its star cast.
As per the latest reports, Telugu superstar Nagarjuna Akkineni has been roped in to essay the role of Karnan in the movie. Interestingly, Nagarjuna recently confirmed that he has been approached for Randamoozham, in a recent press meet.
According to the Telugu star, scenarist MT Vasudevan Nair offered him the role of Karnan, almost two years ago. Nagarjuna immediately promised the veteran writer, that he would love to essay the role of Karnan, if it has the scope to perform.
The actor remarked that it is too early to make any official announcement about the project, as it is still in the budding stage. However, some popular Telugu media suggest that Nagarjuna has already signed the prestigious project.
Randamoozham aka The Mahabharata is directed by the renowned ad film-maker Shrikumar Menon, who rose to fame with the Kalyan Jewellers advertisements. Peter Hein, the renowned stunt master has been roped in to handle the action choreography.
Even though the media has been speculating several names as the leading lady of the movie, the sources suggest that team hasn't finalised anyone. The 1000-Crore project is produced by the renowned businessman BR Shetty.