- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
- Before Neerali: Revisiting The 5 Best Thrillers Of Mohanlal In This Decade So Far!
- Mohanlal Is All Set To Take You For A Scintillating Ride With 4 Big Releases!
Mohanlal, the complete actor has never shied away from voicing his opinions publicly. The actor usually states his takes on the various topics of the society on his official blog, through hand-written and audio posts.
The recent blog post of Mohanlal, which is about the increasing violence against children has been going viral on social media. The blog post with the title 'Tears For The Children' is totally eye opener.
Mohanlal points out that the lives of children were much easier during early days. But now, they are going through cruel tortures in both homes and schools. While some of the succumb to mental pressure, others find solace in suicides.
The actor also expressed his deep shock over the increasing child suicide rate in Kerala. Even though the children used to fail in exams earlier, they were not tortured or abused mentally and physically, at the schools or homes.
The kids are not even safe in with their families these days, as even the father, siblings, and close relatives are not kind towards. Mohanlal states that such people doesn't even deserve advice, but needs to be strictly punished.
He has also urged the young generation to not find solace in suicide, but live the life with complete confidence. Mohanlal has appealed the kids to bring the people who abuse them in front of law, so that they cannot easily.
The actor has also requested the parents and teachers to not abuse children for not achieving what they expected them to do. Mohanlal concluded his post, stating that still he is clueless about how to save our children.