TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Odiyan, the Mohanlal starring fantasy drama is said to be one of the most expensive projects of Mollywood. The project has been on headlines since the day of announcements, for its extensive cast and crew.
Now, the sources close to the project have come up with a new exciting report. If the reports are to be believed, action choreographer Peter Hein is all set to create a new record with his remuneration for Odiyan.
Reportedly, Peter Hein is charging Rs. 3 Lakhs per day for a movie. The senior action choreographer has allotted about 50 days for Mohanlal's Odiyan. Thus, he will be charging around 1.5 Crores for the big budget venture.
It is the highest amount charged by an action choreographer in the history of Malayalam cinema. Odiyan is a movie which revolves around the black magic practice Odividya and will feature some exceptional stunt sequences.
Odiyan will mark the directorial debut of VA Shrikumar Menon, the renowned ad film-maker. The movie, which is scripted by National award winner Harikrishnan, will have Manju Warrier in the female lead.
Prakash Raj will appear as the antagonist in Odiyan, while Siddique essays a pivotal role. Shaji Kumar is the director of photography. Odiyan is produced by Antony Perumbavoor for Aashirvad Cinemas.