TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The much-awaited 3D version of the Mohanlal starring blockbuster Pulimurugan will finally hit the theatres today. The all-time blockbuster of Malayalam movie industry has been getting a grand release in about 60 screens, all over Kerala.
If the reports are to be true, Pulimurugan 3D will be screened in more numbers of screens, by the next week. The makers are yet to reveal the outside Kerala theatre list, of the Mohanlal starring blockbuster.
Pulimurugan 3D was originally supposed to hit the theatres by the beginning of 2017, immediately after the release of Pulimurugan. But the release was delayed due to some unforeseen technical issues and delay in completing the 3D works.
Earlier, it was reported that Pulimurugan 3D will be released in 100 theatres. But the team was forced to cut down the number due to unknown reasons. However, it is undoubtedly one of the biggest re-releases Malayalam cinema has ever witnessed.
The historical success of Pulimurugan, which is directed by Vysakh, is truly a milestone for Malayalam movie industry as it inspired several directors and producers to try a hand in big budget ventures. Pulimurugan is produced by Tomichan Mulakupadam.