- Mohanlal's Randamoozham: Jackie Chan To Be Part Of This Magnum Opus?
- Mohanlal's Randamoozham: VA Shrikumar Menon Posts An Update About The Movie!
- Mohanlal's Randamoozham/Mahabharata: Official Launch In October?
- Updates On Mohanlal's Randamoozham, Mammootty's Big Project & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Mohanlal's Randamoozham: Scriptwriter MT Vasudevan Nair Reveals Interesting Details
- Mohanlal's Lalsalam Show: Logo Is Revealed
Randamoozham, the upcoming Mohanlal project is said to the most expensive feature film in the history of Indian cinema. A lot of speculations regarding the star cast of the movie has been doing rounds since the announcement.
The latest buzz is all about the leading lady of the project. If the reports are to be believed, Bollywood Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Mollywood's lady superstar Manju Warrier might portray the role of Draupadi in Randamoozham.
According to the rumour mills, the team is considering both Aishwarya and Manju for the movie, but is yet to make a final choice. As per the sources close to the project, Randamoozham will also have two other popular actresses in the key roles.
Draupadi is one of the most important characters in the story, which depicts the inner conflicts of the character Bheeman. The team reportedly wants to cast an actress who is a perfect blend of exceptional acting skills and good looks.
Some unconfirmed reports also suggest that the team is considering megastar Mammootty for the role of Duryodhana, the main antagonist. Reportedly, the team wants to bring back the Mohanlal-Mammootty duo on silver screen, with the prestigious project.
Amitabh Bachchan, the veteran actor might appear as Bheeshma Pithamahan. The sources close to the project suggest that the movie will be directed by the popular ad film-maker Sreekumar, while the music will be composed by AR Rahman.