TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Villain, the highly anticipated upcoming Mohanlal movie has already been in the headlines for his huge star cast and technical crew. Now, the team has officially introduced the antagonist team of the Mohanlal movie.
Recently, director B Unnikrishnan revealed the characters of Vishal, Hansika Motwani, Raashi Khanna, and Sreekanth, through his official Facebook page. All the four actors, who are popular in Tamil and Telugu industries, are ready to make their Mollywood debut with Villain.
Vishal, the Tamil actor who plays the lead antagonist in Villain, is playing the character Shaktivel Palaniswami. If the reports are to be believed, Vishal's character Shaktivel is a doctor, who becomes a prime factor in Mohanlal's character Mathew Manjooran's mission.
Hansika Motwani, the young actress is making her Malayalam movie debut, by playing the character Sreya in the movie. As per the reports, Hansika is playing a grey-shaded role and is appearing as Vishal's pair in the movie.
Raashi Khanna, the Telugu actress will appear as Harshita Chopra, a police officer, while senior actor Sreekanth essays the role of Felix D Vincent. Both the Raashi and Sreekanth are also playing negative characters in Villian.
Manju Warrier will make a brief appearance as Mathew Manjooran's wife in the movie. Villain, which is produced by Rockline Venkatesh for Rockline Productions, is expected to hit the theaters as a Pooja release.