TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Villain, the upcoming Mohanlal movie is undoubtedly the most awaited Malayalam movie of the year. If the reports are to be true, the Mohanlal movie has set a record, much before its release.
As per the latest reports, Villain has surpassed the record of Pulimurugan, by becoming the Malayalam movie to bag the highest satellite rights. Reportedly, Surya TV has bagged the satellite rights of Villain for a record price.
However, the team is yet to confirm the reports officially. Villain, which is written and directed by B Unnikrishnan, is expected to be the second 100-Crore movie of Malayalam movie industry, after Pulimurugan.
Villain will feature Mohanlal in the role of Mathew Manjooran, an ex-police officer, in the movie. The movie revolves around an incident which eventually led to Mathew Manjooran's comeback to the police force.