TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
As we all know, Mohanlal, the complete actor of Malayalam cinema is also a yoga expert. Recently, Mohanlal went on to wish his fans and well-wishers on the International Yoga Day, in a unique way.
Interestingly, the actor posted a picture of himself in which he is seen doing a 'shirshasana' pose, on his official Facebook page. The social media audiences are totally going gaga over the picture, which has been going viral.
Mohanlal remarked that yoga is the best way to celebrate mind, body, and soul, through his Facebook post. The actor also advised his fans and well-wishers to practice yoga. The picture has recently crossed 43k Likes on Facebook.
The complete actor has always astonished his fans and audiences with his amazing skills in performing risky stunt sequences. The recent blockbuster Pulimurugan is the best example for his dedication.
Mohanlal has always enlisted that yoga is one of the main secrets behind maintaining a highly flexible body. Interestingly, the actor is also a former state level wrestling champion and karate black belt holder.
The actor is planning to undergo a complete makeover for his upcoming prestigious project, Randamoozham/Mahabharata. Reportedly, Mohanlal is planning to do body building, for the big budget venture.