- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Mohanlal and Mammootty, the complete actor and megastar of Mollywood, are arch rivals in professional life, and close friends in personal life. Both the actors have always made it clear that there was never a competition between them.
But now, Mohanlal is all set to break a record, which has been held by Mammootty since the past two decades. Reportedly, Mohanlal is all set become the actor to play the same character, in the highest number of sequels.
The record was held by Mammootty, who appeared as Sethurama Iyer in all the four instalments of CBI Series. Now, Mohanlal has managed to equal Mammootty, by playing Major Mahadevan in all the four parts in the series.
Recently, director Major Ravi had confirmed that the team has already started planning the fifth instalment of Major Mahadevan series, which will hit the theaters in 2018. If it happens, Mohanlal will be able to break Mammootty's record.
Meanwhile, K Madhu and SN Swami, the director and writer of CBI Series had recently confirmed that the fifth instalment of the series is already in the pipeline. If things fall in place, the movie will start rolling by the end of 2017.
If it happens, Mammootty and Mohanlal will again get equal hold over the record of playing the same character in the highest number of sequels. Well, we really hope that both the projects will materialize very soon.