TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, starring Mohanlal and Meena in the lead roles has already conquered the land of Kerala. The film, which released on January 20, 2017, is marching ahead at the box office.
Recently, Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol was released in Ireland, through PJ Entertainments. Now, according to the latest reports, the film has eclipsed a record set by Mohanlal's previous blockbuster, Pulimurugan.
Reportedly, Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, which released on February 17, 2017 in Ireland, has set a new first day collection record for a Malayalam film, which was earlier held by Pulimurugan.
If reports are to be believed, the film had a grand opening in Ireland. The film was also released in UAE and GCC recently, and the movie has opened to positive reviews in those centres as well.
Meanwhile, Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol has completed one month of its run in Kerala. Reportedly, the film has already crossed the 30-Crore mark at the all India box office. The movie also recently completed 10,000 shows in Kerala.
The film is still doing some grand business despite facing stiff competition from Prithviraj's most recent release Ezra, which has also taken the box office by storm.