- Affair With Pranav Mohanlal: Kalyani Priyadarshan Reacts To Rumours
- Kalyani Priyadarshan To Make Acting Debut?
- Officer Effect? Akhil Akkineni Rubbishes Reports Of Him Collaborating With Ram Gopal Varma
- Hello Box Office: Day 1 Collections
- Hello Movie Review: Perfectly Planned Comeback For Akhil Akkineni
- IN PICS! Hello Audio Launch Ceremony Turns Out To Be A Star-studded Event!
Another celebrity kid from Mollywood is all set to enter the world of film, and it is none other than Kalyani Priyadarshan, the daughter of film-maker Priyadarshan and yesteryear actress Lissy.
In fact, it has been confirmed that Kalyani Priyadarshan has given the nod to her debut project, which will be a Telugu movie, featuring Akhil Akkineni. This upcoming film will be helmed by film-maker Vikram Kumar.
Interestingly, in a recent interview given to Manorama Online, the upcoming actress opened up about her entry to films. In the interview, Kalyani Priyadarshan opened up that she wanted to begin her film career with a Malayalam movie.
But, she also affirmed that how could have she said a 'No', when someone like Nagarjuna asked her to do a film. Kalyani Priyadarshan added that her family enjoys a very close relationship with the Nagarjuna family.
Anyways, we definitely can expect a grand debut from this budding talent. Earlier, Kalyani Priyadarshan was also a part of the Tamil film Irumugan, as an assistant director.
Well, we hope that after the sparkling debut, she would make her presence felt in the Malayalam film industry, as well. We wish her all the very best.