- Prithviraj Releases This Much Awaited Song Video From Theevandi!
- Prithviraj's Opinion About Him Trying Movies With A Difference Deserves A Huge Round Of Applause!
- Prithviraj Comes Up With An Announcement Regarding The Release Of His Next Big Movie!
- Ranam Box Office Collections: How Well Has The Film Done So Far?
- Prithviraj Speaks About Why There's Been A Huge Crowd On The Sets Of Lucifer!
- Prithviraj's Lovely Wishes To His Munchkin On The Big Day!
As we all know, Prithviraj and My Story director Roshni Dinaker's equation has been going through a rough patch after the latter filed a complaint against the actor with the Kerala Film Chamber. But now, Prithviraj's My Story co-star Parvathy has come forward in support of the actor.
Roshni Dinaker had alleged that the shooting of My Story has been delayed, as Prithviraj hasn't allotted dates for the project. She also added that he refused to have a conversation with the team members unless he was paid Rs. 1 Crores.
Parvathy, who came forward in support of Prithviraj in a recent interview, dismissed the reports stating that they are totally baseless. The actress stated that the allegations against Prithviraj are completely false, and they can prove it.
According to Parvathy, the allegations against the actor is really brutal. Even though Prithviraj has been maintaining a dignified silence over the issue, Parvathy believes that it is her responsibility to speak up for a man, who has been wronged.
Along with Parvathy, Shankar Ramakrishnan, the writer of My Story, and actors Maniyanpilla Raju and Nandhu have come out supporting Prithviraj. The trio asserted that Prithvi is one of the most professional artists of the industry, and the allegations are totally false.