TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Nazriya Nazim, the much loved actress of the South Indian film industry is gearing up for a comeback after a gap of 3 years. The actress has chosen Anjali Menon's upcoming film as her comeback venture.
Prithviraj will be seen essaying the leading role in the venture, which is reportedly based on relationships. The shoot of the film commenced early this month in Ooty.
Now, some of the unofficial location stills of this upcoming film have gone viral. Prithviraj and Nazriya Nazim are seen in these pictures.
According to the reports, the shoot of the film is progressing in Ooty. If reports are to be believed, Prithviraj and Nazriya Nazim will be seen playing brother and sister in this highly awaited venture.
Apart from them, Parvathy will also essay an equally important role in this yet-to-be-titled movie. Reportedly, this film will feature Prithviraj's character, as a brother and a lover. Some portions of the film will also be shot in UAE.
Director Ranjith will be seen essaying Prithviraj's father in this upcoming film. Bollywood actor Atul Kularni, Rosshan Mathew, Vijayaraghavan, Mala Parvathy etc., are also a part of the cast list.