TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Nazriya Nazim, the young actress took a break from her acting career post her marriage, to the much disappointment of her fans. Here is a good news for the audiences, who are eagerly waiting for Nazriya's comeback.
According to the grapevine, Prithviraj-Anjali Menon duo's upcoming project will mark the comeback of the actress. If the reports are to be true, Nazriya Nazim is impressed with the concept of the project and has given the nod.
However, there is no official confirmation about the Prithviraj-Anjali Menon project or its star cast, from the director or actor. The audiences and media are eagerly waiting for director Anjali to make an official confirmation, soon.
Nazriya Nazim last appeared in Anjali Menon's blockbuster movie Bangalore Days, in which she was paired up with husband Fahadh Faasil. The couple fell in love during the shooting of the movie and later tied the knot.
Prithviraj, on the other hand, has earlier has earlier teamed up with Anjali Menon for the highly acclaimed movie Manjadikuru. The movie, which marked the feature film debut of Anjali Menon, had Prithviraj in a cameo appearance as the elder Vicky cum narrator.