- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
Nivin Pauly, the crowd-puller of Mollywood is back together with south siren Amala Paul. If the reports are to be believed, Nivin will romance Amala in the highly anticipated upcoming historical drama, Kayamkulam Kochunni.
The duo has earlier shared the screen in the 2015-released movie Mili, which was directed by late. director Rajesh Pillai. Amala Paul was not the pair of Nivin Pauly in the movie, which featured her in the titular character Mili.
Kayamkulam Kochunni, which revolves around the unknown aspects of the historical character Kochunni's life, is directed by Roshan Andrews. Nivin Pauly will essay the titular character Kochunni in the movie, which is scripted by Bobby Sanjay.
Amala Paul's role in the movie and further details are expected to be revealed soon. Director Roshan Andrews and his team are reportedly planning to announce the female lead and rest of the star cast of the project, officially soon.
Interestingly, Nivin Pauly is planning to shed a few kilos and learn the ancient martial art form Kalari Payattu, for the perfection of his role in Kayamkulam Kochunni. Reportedly, the actor will be using the ancient Travancore slang in the movie.
Santhosh Narayanan, the popular Tamil music director will foray into Malayalam films, with the movie. Kayamkulam Kochunni, which will be shot at the various locations of Kayamkulam and Sri Lanka, is produced by Gokulam Gopalan.