- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd puller is reportedly all set to join hands with photographer turned film-maker Martin Prakkat. If the reports are to be believed, Nivin will essay the lead role in Martin's next directorial venture.
Earlier, it was reported that the director is planning to collaborate with Dulquer Salmaan, the lead actor of his last outing Charlie, once again. But as per the latest updates, the Dulquer project will not go on floors anytime soon.
Instead, Martin Prakkat is said to be planning to join hands with Nivin Pauly, for a feel good entertainer. But, the actor and director have not reacted to the reports yet. The team is expected to make an official confirmation, soon.
Martin Prakkat, who is a well-known photographer, made his directorial debut with 2010-released Mammootty movie Best Actor. His second directorial venture was ABCD, which had Dulquer Salmaan in the lead role.
The director rose to fame with his third outing Charlie, which featured Dulquer in the title role. The movie, which was written by Unni R went on to become a major commercial success and won several popular awards.
Nivin Pauly, on the other hand, is currently filming for his upcoming project Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela, which is directed by Premam fame Althaf. The actor's next release will be the Sidhartha Siva project, Sakhavu.