- Nivin Pauly's Stylish Look For Mikhayel Is Sure To Grab The Attention Of All!
- Nivin Pauly Is Heavily Impressed With The Trailer Of Prithviraj's Ranam!
- Nivin Pauly & Unni Mukundan To Team Up Once Again!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni All Set To Hit The Screens On This Date?
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Has Scored Big With Its Pre-release Business!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Sets Up A New Pre-release Record?
Nivin Pauly is now one of the most sought-after actors of Malayalam movie industry. If the rumours are to be true, Nivin is planning to join hands with Vysakh, the Pulimurugan director for his upcoming project.
As per the latest reports, the actor-director duo is reportedly planning to team up for a police story, which will be scripted by Udayakrishna and produced by Vaishakh Rajan, under the banner Vaishakha Cynyma.
However, Nivin Pauly and Vysakh have not made an official confirmation about the reports, yet. The news has come out as a great surprise for the audiences, who were expecting Vysakh to return with Mammootty's Raja 2.
Reportedly, Mammootty-Vysakh duo's Raja 2, which is a sequel to the duo's blockbuster movie Pokkiri Raja has been delayed due to technical reasons. However, it has been confirmed that the project has not been shelved.
Apart from Raja 2, Vysakh has some highly promising projects in his kitty including the upcoming Dulquer Salmaan starrer, Jayaram starring 3D multi-lingual project, and Dileep's next. The actor is also planning to reunite with Mohanlal, very soon.
Nivin Pauly, on the other hand, has recently finished the shooting for the upcoming Geetu Mohandas movie, which has been titled as Moothon. The actor's next release will be the Tamil project Richie, which is directed by Gautham Ramachandran.