TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Nivin Pauly is now one of the most sought-after actors of Malayalam movie industry. If the rumours are to be true, Nivin is planning to join hands with Vysakh, the Pulimurugan director for his upcoming project.
As per the latest reports, the actor-director duo is reportedly planning to team up for a police story, which will be scripted by Udayakrishna and produced by Vaishakh Rajan, under the banner Vaishakha Cynyma.
However, Nivin Pauly and Vysakh have not made an official confirmation about the reports, yet. The news has come out as a great surprise for the audiences, who were expecting Vysakh to return with Mammootty's Raja 2.
Reportedly, Mammootty-Vysakh duo's Raja 2, which is a sequel to the duo's blockbuster movie Pokkiri Raja has been delayed due to technical reasons. However, it has been confirmed that the project has not been shelved.
Apart from Raja 2, Vysakh has some highly promising projects in his kitty including the upcoming Dulquer Salmaan starrer, Jayaram starring 3D multi-lingual project, and Dileep's next. The actor is also planning to reunite with Mohanlal, very soon.
Nivin Pauly, on the other hand, has recently finished the shooting for the upcoming Geetu Mohandas movie, which has been titled as Moothon. The actor's next release will be the Tamil project Richie, which is directed by Gautham Ramachandran.