- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd-puller is all set to essay the lead role in actress-director Geetu Mohandas's maiden Malayalam venture, Moothon. In a recent interview, Nivin opened up about how he is preparing for his role in Moothon.
Interestingly, the actor, who will be using Jeseri dialect in the movie, has been getting a special training on advanced acting techniques, for his role in the movie. Nivin Pauly has been trained by the renowned acting trainer Atul Moria.
According to Nivin Pauly, he has learned how to study a character in detail and assess it. The actor has also been specially trained on body languages, as a part of the preparations for his role in Moothon.
Nivin Pauly is highly excited about the Geetu Mohandas movie, which develops through the concept of magical realism and reality. The actor is extremely happy that he has received an opportunity to learn and prepare a lot for a movie.
Moothon, which depicts the story of a 14-year-old boy who comes to Mumbai in search of his elder brother, is scripted by director Geetu himself. The movie will be shot at the various locations of Lakshadweep and Mumbai.
Popular Bollywood film-maker Anurag Kashyap has co-written the dialogues of the movie. Geetu's husband, the National-award winning cinematographer Rajeev Ravi handles the direction of photography.