- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela, the upcoming Nivin Pauly movie has been slated to hit the theatres for Onam 2017. Recently, lead actor Nivin revealed the official first look poster of Premam fame Krishna Sankar, through his Facebook page.
Krishna Sankar, who essayed the role of Koya in Premam, is joining hands with Nivin Pauly once again with Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela. The actor is essaying the role of Subbu in the movie.
Subbu is a person who is very friendly in nature. He has extensive knowledge about everything in life and is a person with exceptional humour sense. The character is expected to be a turning point in the career of Krishna Sankar, who made a mark with his performance in Premam.
Nivin Pauly, the lead actor is appearing in the role of Kurian Chacko, a young man who is desperate to get married. Lal and senior actress Shanthi Krishna appear as Kurian's parents Chacko and Sheela Chacko in the movie.
Srinda essays Kurian's elder sister, Mary, while Ahaana Krishna plays the role of his younger sister, Sarah. Siju Wilson essays the role of Tony Edayadi, Mary's husband, in the movie. which is written and directed by Premam fame Althaf Salim.