- Nivin Pauly's Stylish Look For Mikhayel Is Sure To Grab The Attention Of All!
- Nivin Pauly Is Heavily Impressed With The Trailer Of Prithviraj's Ranam!
- Nivin Pauly & Unni Mukundan To Team Up Once Again!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni All Set To Hit The Screens On This Date?
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Has Scored Big With Its Pre-release Business!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Sets Up A New Pre-release Record?
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd-puller finally released the official title poster of his upcoming project Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela. The actor revealed the title poster of the highly anticipated movie, through his official Facebook page, recently.
The promising title poster of Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela ensures that the movie will be a total feel-good entertainer. Expectations are riding high on the project, which marks the second production outing of the Nivin Pauly.
Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela will also mark the directorial debut of Althaf Salim, the former assistant of director Alphonse Puthren. Althaf had appeared in a supporting role in Nivin Pauly-Alphonse Puthren duo's blockbuster movie, Premam.
The movie, which reportedly deals with the relationship between the modern youngsters and parents, is scripted by Althaf himself. Actor-director Lal and Shanti Krishna appear as Nivin's parents in Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela.
Njan Steve Lopez fame Ahaana Krishna and debutante Aishwarya Lekshmi essay the female leads. Saiju Kurup, Krishnashankar, Srinda, Siju Wilson, Sharafudheen, etc., play the supporting roles.
Mukesh Muralidharan is the director of photography. Justin Varghese composes the songs and background score. Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela is expected to hit the theatres in September, as Nivin Pauly's Onam release.