TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd-puller finally released the official title poster of his upcoming project Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela. The actor revealed the title poster of the highly anticipated movie, through his official Facebook page, recently.
The promising title poster of Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela ensures that the movie will be a total feel-good entertainer. Expectations are riding high on the project, which marks the second production outing of the Nivin Pauly.
Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela will also mark the directorial debut of Althaf Salim, the former assistant of director Alphonse Puthren. Althaf had appeared in a supporting role in Nivin Pauly-Alphonse Puthren duo's blockbuster movie, Premam.
The movie, which reportedly deals with the relationship between the modern youngsters and parents, is scripted by Althaf himself. Actor-director Lal and Shanti Krishna appear as Nivin's parents in Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela.
Njan Steve Lopez fame Ahaana Krishna and debutante Aishwarya Lekshmi essay the female leads. Saiju Kurup, Krishnashankar, Srinda, Siju Wilson, Sharafudheen, etc., play the supporting roles.
Mukesh Muralidharan is the director of photography. Justin Varghese composes the songs and background score. Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela is expected to hit the theatres in September, as Nivin Pauly's Onam release.