TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Nivin Pauly, the charming actor is joining hands with the National-award winning film-maker Shyamaprasad, once again. The duo's upcoming project, which has been titled as Hey Jude, will go on floors soon.
If the reports are to be believed, the Nivin Pauly-Shyamaprasad movie start rolling by next month, immediately after the actor completes his current commitments. Nivin will be appearing in the titular role Jude in the movie.
Hey Jude, which is said to be a breezy romantic entertainer, will mark the Malayalam debut of renowned actress Trisha Krishnan. Reportedly, Trisha is playing a highly-challenging, performance-oriented role in the movie.
The movie, which features Nivin and Trisha in equally important roles, will also have Mukesh in a key role. According to director Shyamaprasad, the movie will be shot as two schedules, at the various locations of Mangalore and Kochi.
Reportedly, the team is yet to finalise the rest of the star cast and technical crew of the project. Hey Jude, which is scripted by director Shyamaprasad himself, is produced by Anilkumar.