TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Kayamkulam Kochunni, the upcoming epic drama which features Nivin Pauly in the lead role, is one of the most anticipated Malayalam movies of the year. The movie is directed by Roshan Andrews and scripted by Bobby-Sanjay duo.
As per the latest updates, Kayamkulam Kochunni will go on floors on September 1, 2017. Lead actor Nivin Pauly will join the first schedule shooting of the movie, immediately after finishing the shooting of the upcoming Shyamaprasad movie, Hey Jude.
Earlier, it was reported that the actor is planning to shed a few kilos and learn the ancient martial art form Kalaripayattu, for his role in the movie. Kayamkulam Kochunni, which is based on Kottarathil Sankunni's Aithihyamala, is scripted after a long research.
Amala Paul has reportedly been roped in, to essay the female lead opposite Nivin Pauly in the movie. The movie will majorly feature new faces in the supporting cast. The team is expected to officially reveal the cast and crew of the movie, soon.
Satheesh, the sound designer of Baahubali and Talaash, will handle the audio designing. Kabali music director Santhosh Narayanan has been roped in to compose the music. Kayamkulam Kochunni is produced by Gokulam Gopalan for Sree Gokulam Movies.