- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the young crowd-puller is all set to play the titular role, in the upcoming Roshan Andrews movie Kayakulam Kochunni. In a recent interview, Nivin confirmed that the much-awaited project will go on floors very soon.
If things fall in place, Kayamkulam Kochunni will start rolling immediately after the actor completes his current project, the Geetu Mohandas movie Moothon. The movie will be shot at the various locations of Kayamkulam and Sri Lanka.
Interestingly, Nivin Pauly is planning to shed a few kilos and learn the ancient martial art form Kalari Payattu, for the perfection of his role. Reportedly, the actor will be using the ancient Travancore slang in the movie.
Kayamkula Kochunni is based on the Kayamkulam Kochunni stories, mentioned in Aithihyamala, by Kottarathil Shankunni. Scenarist duo Bobby-Sanjay scripted the film with the help of a history students' group, after a 2-year-long research.
According to the sources close to the project, the movie will concentrate more on Kayamkulam Kochunni's personal life, especially his love life. A debutante will essay the female lead in the movie, which will have many new faces in the star cast.
Kabali music director Santhosh Narayanan and Baahubali sound designer Satheesh will be a part of the prestigious project. Kayamkulam Kochunni is produced by Gokulan Gopalan, for Sree Gokulam Films.