- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly, the crowd-puller of Mollywood is all set to join hands for the upcoming historical drama, Kayamkulam Kochunni. The movie, which is directed by Roshan Andrews, stars Nivin Pauly in the titular character Kochunni, the highwayman.
Interestingly, the young actor has finally started the preparation for his ambitious project. Nivin Pauly, along with his Kayamkulam Kochunni co-star Sunny Wayne, has started learning the martial art form Kalaripayattu, for the movie.
As per the latest reports, both Nivin Pauly and Sunny Wayne are practicing Kalaripayattu for about 3 hours every day, as a part of the preparations for the movie. Reportedly, Nivin is also following a strict diet regimen, to shed a few extra kilos for the role.
Kayamkulam Kochunni is based on the Kayamkulam Kochunni stories, mentioned in Kottarathil Shankunni's Aithihyamala. Bobby-Sanjay, the scenarist duo scripted the film with the help of a history students' group, after a 2-year-long research.
Nivin Pauly will be using the pure ancient Travancore slang, for his character in the movie. Amala Paul is reportedly appearing as the female lead opposite Nivin Pauly, while Kannada actress Priyanka Thimmesh essays a key role.