TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The rumours regarding the Mammootty biopic have once again started creating a stir among the social media audiences, from the past few days. If the reports are to be believed a biopic based on Mammootty's life, is in the pipeline.
Earlier, it was reported that the project, which will feature Nivin Pauly in the role of the megastar was shelved. But according to the latest updates, director Jude Anthany Joseph and his team are planning to revive the project.
The team had earlier made a short film based on Mammootty's life, which was titled as Nakshathrangalude Rajakumaran. The short film, which was jointly produced by Nivin Pauly-Aju Varghese duo and directed by Jude Anthany Joseph.
Nakshathrangalude Rajakumaran was finished by 2011 but got released on YouTube in 2014. The short film went on to become an instant success and garnered wide appreciations from both the Mammootty fans and common audiences.
Later, director Jude had revealed that he is planning to make a biopic based on Mammootty's life, and the megastar has given his consent for the project. He also revealed that Nivin Pauly has been finalised to play the role of Mammootty.
But after a few months, it was reported that the project has been shelved. Even though the rumours regarding the revival of the Mammootty project have started doing rounds once again, Jude Anthany Joseph and Nivin Pauly are yet to make an official confirmation.