- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Mohanlal Releases An All-new Still Of Him As Odiyan Manikyan!
- Mayaanadhi: Mohanlal Is All Praises For The Movie!
- Mohanlal Races Ahead Of Superstar Rajinikanth & Here Is How!
- Is A Mohanlal-Mani Ratnam Movie On Cards?
- CONFIRMED! Odiyan's Next Scheduke To Begin On This Date!
It seems like Odiyan, the upcoming film of Mohanlal is sure to offer some special moments for the audiences. The filming of this movie, which will be helmed by V A Shrikumar Menon, is all set to begin in the month of August.
Odiyan is a big budget venture and Mohanlal will be seen playing a character named Manikyan in this movie. Now, here are a few more updates regarding the actor's character in the movie.
In a recent interview given to Times Of India, VA Shrikumar Menon stated that Manikyan, Mohanlal's character in the film, will be a terrific athlete. He also added that Manikyan is one such person who can run on four legs and jump higher than a normal person could.
Well, from the description of the character, it seems like the audiences can witness yet another magical performance from Mohanlal. After Pulimurugan, one would expect Odiyan to explore the amazing physical flexibility of the actor in him.
Earlier, it was reported that the film will have some stunning action sequences. Peter Hein has been roped in as the action choreographer of the movie. Apart from Mohanlal, Odiyan will also feature Manju Warrier, Prakash Raj and Siddique in important roles.