- Anjali Menon’s Next Movie With Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy: Title & The Poster Revealed!
- When Mammootty Handed Over The Trophy To Parvathy At Asianet Film Awards 2018!
- Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Film With Prithviraj Anjali Menon To Hit The Theatres In July?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Kerala State Film Awards 2017: Indrans, Parvathy & Lijo Jose Pellissery Bag The Top Honours!
- Kerala State Film Awards Special: Winners Of The Best Actress Title Of The Past 5 Years!
Parvathy, apart from being an exceptionally talented actress, is also one such celebrity, who never shies away from expressing her opinions. Give her any question and she has some cut and right answers for each one of them.
Her recent interview with RJ Mathukutty was an example of that. An hour-long interview had the Take Off actress in full form. In the interview, the actress even opened up about the casting couch that exists in Mollywood.
Parvathy opined that casting couch does exist in Mollywood and it is a well-known fact. The actress stated that she has faced that from senior members of the industry, irrespective of actors and directors. She also added that she hasn't faced it in any other industry, be it Tamil, Hindi or Kannada.
The popular actress stated that she refused to work with such people and chose to do Tamil and Kannada movies at the time. She also pointed out that it might be the reason why she had to stay away from the industry for quite some time. Parvathy also embarked on the fact that we are the ones who should realise that we have the right to say 'No'.
Well, that was indeed a very relevant and daring statement from this actress.