TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The expectations on Pranav Mohanlal starrer Aadhi is growing with each passing day. Most recently, the makers of the film had come up with the first look poster of the film and it took the social media by storm.
According to the initial reports that have come in, Pranav Mohanlal will be seen playing an aspiring music composer in Aadhi, directed by Jeethu Joseph.
Now, all those who have closely watched the new posters of Aadhi would have found out an interesting element in it. Pranav Mohanlal's name could be found in the Lyrics section, as well.
Reportedly, Pranav Mohanlal has penned one of the songs in the film and there are some unconfirmed reports that he himself has sung that particular song. With this, the young actor has made a debut as a lyricist in his debut film as a lead hero and that is a big achievement indeed.
Meanwhile, the shoot of Aadhi is in its final phases. Reportedly, Aadhi will be a thriller which is high on action elements. The maklers are planning to release the film by early next year. Aadhi, which has its script penned by Jeethu Joseph himself also features Siddique, Lna, Siju Wilson, Anusree, Aditi Ravi etc., in important roles.