TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Pranav Mohanlal, the star kid is finally all set to make his debut in lead roles. Pranav will essay the titular role in the upcoming movie Aadhi, which is written and directed by Drishyam fame Jeethu Joseph.
In the recently held launch event of Aadhi, director Jeethu shared a very interesting fact about the movie, with the audiences. Interestingly, Pranav Mohanlal will not have a romantic track in the movie.
According to the director, Aadhi will definitely feature a female lead, but there won't be a romantic track between the lead actors. Surprising, that was the major factor which attracted Pranav to the project.
Reportedly, the star kid, who is extremely shy in nature, was a little nervous about onscreen romance. He was extremely relieved when Jeethu informed that he doesn't have to romance the leading lady, in Aadhi.
Mukesh, the actor who has shared the screen with Mohanlal in several films, is reportedly playing Pranav's father in the movie. Mukesh has earlier played Dulquer Salmaan's father in Jomonte Suvisheshangal.
Anil Johnson composes the songs and background score. Satheesh Kurup is the director of photography. Ayoob Khan handles the editing. Aadhi is produced by Antony Perumbavoor, for Aashirvad Cinemas.