- Pranav Mohanlal Speaks About The Big Success Of Aadhi!
- Aadhi Box Office: The Pranav Mohanlal Starrer Has Entered The 50-Crore Club!
- Aadhi Box Office: All Set To Enter The 50-Crore Club?
- Pranav Mohanlal-Arun Gopy Movie: Here's What The Director Has To Say!
- After Aadhi, Pranav Mohanlal To Team Up With Arun Gopy For His Next
- Pranav Mohanlal's Aadhi: Gypsy Women Video Song Is Out For The Fans!
Aadhi, the much-awaited debut project of star kid Pranav Mohanlal begins today. The highly anticipated Pranav project, which is written and directed by Drishyam director Jeethu Joseph, will start rolling today in Kochi.
According to the reports, Aadhi is a revenge thriller which revolves around a young man who chases a serial killer. Pranav Mohanlal will essay the titular character Aadhi in the movie, thus making his debut in lead roles.
Interestingly, the budding actor has been in the preparations to play the character, from the last few months. Pranav Mohanlal, who is a trained gymnastic player, has also learned 'parkour' for the perfection of his character in Aadhi.
Parkour is the special course which trains how to move fastly through an urban area, by removing the obstacles by running and jumping. Pranav underwent parkour training in a foreign country, immediately after Mohanlal announced the project.
Earlier, senior actor Mukesh was expected to play the role of Pranav's father in the movie. But as per the latest report, the actor has backed out from the project. The team is expected to reveal the female lead and rest of the star cast, soon.
Satheesh Kurup is the director of photography. Drishyam fame Anil Johnson composes the songs and background score. Ayoob Khan handles the editing. Aadhi is produced by Antony Perumbavoor, for Aashirvad Cinemas.