TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Prithviraj and Indrajith, the actor brothers are all set to share the screen once again. As per the latest reports, Prithviraj and Indrajith have been roped in to essay the lead roles in the upcoming Srinath Rajendran movie.
The movie will be the third directorial venture of Srinath Rajendran, who made his debut with the Dulquer Salmaan movie Second Show. Prithviraj and Indrajith's characters from the project, which is said to be an experimental venture, are yet to be revealed.
Indrajith and Prithviraj were last seen together on silver screen, in the comical entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by Nadhirshah. The movie, which also had Jayasurya as one of the three leading men, was a major commercial success.
The Sukumaran brothers will be next seen together in the upcoming Jiyen Krishnakumar movie Tiyaan. The highly anticipated project, which is scripted by the popular actor-writer Murali Gopy, will hit the theatres for Eid 2017.
Prithviraj is currently busy with the filming of his upcoming movie Adam Joan, which marks the directorial debut of scenarist Jinu Abraham. He will join the final schedule of Roshni Dinaker's My Story, after completing Adam Joan.
Indrajith, on the other hand, has been receiving extremely positive reviews for his performance in the recently released Ansar Khan movie, Lakshyam. He is soon make a comeback to Tamil industry, with the upcoming movie Naragasooran.