- Mohanlal Is Mighty Impressed With Prithviraj's Directorial Skills! This Actor's Words Prove The Same
- Prithviraj Releases This Much Awaited Song Video From Theevandi!
- Prithviraj's Opinion About Him Trying Movies With A Difference Deserves A Huge Round Of Applause!
- Prithviraj Comes Up With An Announcement Regarding The Release Of His Next Big Movie!
- Ranam Box Office Collections: How Well Has The Film Done So Far?
- Prithviraj Speaks About Why There's Been A Huge Crowd On The Sets Of Lucifer!
Prithviraj and Indrajith, the actor brothers are all set to share the screen once again. As per the latest reports, Prithviraj and Indrajith have been roped in to essay the lead roles in the upcoming Srinath Rajendran movie.
The movie will be the third directorial venture of Srinath Rajendran, who made his debut with the Dulquer Salmaan movie Second Show. Prithviraj and Indrajith's characters from the project, which is said to be an experimental venture, are yet to be revealed.
Indrajith and Prithviraj were last seen together on silver screen, in the comical entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by Nadhirshah. The movie, which also had Jayasurya as one of the three leading men, was a major commercial success.
The Sukumaran brothers will be next seen together in the upcoming Jiyen Krishnakumar movie Tiyaan. The highly anticipated project, which is scripted by the popular actor-writer Murali Gopy, will hit the theatres for Eid 2017.
Prithviraj is currently busy with the filming of his upcoming movie Adam Joan, which marks the directorial debut of scenarist Jinu Abraham. He will join the final schedule of Roshni Dinaker's My Story, after completing Adam Joan.
Indrajith, on the other hand, has been receiving extremely positive reviews for his performance in the recently released Ansar Khan movie, Lakshyam. He is soon make a comeback to Tamil industry, with the upcoming movie Naragasooran.