- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- TAKE A LOOK! Location Stills From Nazriya Nazim's Comeback Movie Goes VIRAL!
Prithviraj, the talented actor is teaming up with National Award-winner Anjali Menon, for her upcoming directorial venture. The movie marks the second association of Prithviraj with Anjali Menon, after the highly acclaimed movie Manjadikuru.
As per the latest reports, the untitled movie, which features Nazriya Nazim and Parvathy as the female leads, will be majorly shot in Ooty. The highly anticipated project is expected to start rolling in October 2017.
Reportedly, lead actor Prithviraj will join the project immediately after he completes the shooting of his upcoming crossover movie Ranam aka Detroit Crossing. More details regarding the Anjali Menon project is expected to be revealed soon.
Recently, Prithviraj had confirmed the news recently, by posting a casting call for the movie on his official Facebook page. However, Nazriya Nazim and Parvathy are yet to make an official announcement upon the project.
Both the actresses have earlier associated with director Anjali Menon, for the blockbuster movie Bangalore Days. If things fall in place, the upcoming untitled project will mark Nazriya Nazim's comeback to Mollywood after a short gap.
The rest of the star cast, technical crew, and further details of the project are yet to be revealed. The makers are expected to officially launch the project, very soon.