- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithviraj, the talented actor is teaming up with National Award-winner Anjali Menon, for her upcoming directorial venture. The movie marks the second association of Prithviraj with Anjali Menon, after the highly acclaimed movie Manjadikuru.
As per the latest reports, the untitled movie, which features Nazriya Nazim and Parvathy as the female leads, will be majorly shot in Ooty. The highly anticipated project is expected to start rolling in October 2017.
Reportedly, lead actor Prithviraj will join the project immediately after he completes the shooting of his upcoming crossover movie Ranam aka Detroit Crossing. More details regarding the Anjali Menon project is expected to be revealed soon.
Recently, Prithviraj had confirmed the news recently, by posting a casting call for the movie on his official Facebook page. However, Nazriya Nazim and Parvathy are yet to make an official announcement upon the project.
Both the actresses have earlier associated with director Anjali Menon, for the blockbuster movie Bangalore Days. If things fall in place, the upcoming untitled project will mark Nazriya Nazim's comeback to Mollywood after a short gap.
The rest of the star cast, technical crew, and further details of the project are yet to be revealed. The makers are expected to officially launch the project, very soon.