- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Prithviraj, the talented actor was all set to team up with the popular film-maker Blessy, for the highly anticipated project Aadujeevitham. The actor-director duo officially announced the project together, and assured that Aadujeevitham would start rolling in June 2017.
But, here is a sad news for the audiences who were eagerly waiting for the project. If the rumours are to be believed, the Prithviraj-Blessy project has been shelved due to the reasons best known to the team members.
According to the rumour mills, Prithviraj is unable to invest time for Aadujeevitham, which demands the actor to undergo a drastic physical transformation. So, director Blessy and the production team have decided to drop the project.
As we all know, Prithviraj is on a signing spree, and has some highly promising projects in the kitty, including his directorial debut Lucifer, which stars Mohanlal in the lead role. The actor is said to be fully occupied for the next 2 years.
Initially, Blessy was planning to cast popular actor Vikram in the role of Najeem in the movie, which is the cinematic adaptation of Benyamin's popular novel Aadujeevitham. But the actor turned down the offer due to personal reasons.
Later, Blessy roped in Prithviraj to essay the role of Najeem in the movie, which is produced by the banner GA Film Company. We hope that Blessy and Prithviraj will react to the rumours, very soon.