- Mohanlal Is Mighty Impressed With Prithviraj's Directorial Skills! This Actor's Words Prove The Same
- Prithviraj Releases This Much Awaited Song Video From Theevandi!
- Prithviraj's Opinion About Him Trying Movies With A Difference Deserves A Huge Round Of Applause!
- Prithviraj Comes Up With An Announcement Regarding The Release Of His Next Big Movie!
- Ranam Box Office Collections: How Well Has The Film Done So Far?
- Prithviraj Speaks About Why There's Been A Huge Crowd On The Sets Of Lucifer!
Prithviraj, the talented young actor is all set to join hands with National award-winner Anjali Menon, once again. According to the reports, Prithviraj has been roped in to play the lead role in Anjali's upcoming directorial venture.
The actor-director duo has earlier teamed up for the highly acclaimed movie Manjadikuru. The movie, which marked the feature film debut of Anjali Menon, had Prithviraj in a cameo appearance as the elder Vicky cum narrator.
The fans of Prithviraj and Anjali Menon are highly excited about the upcoming project, as it marks the first full-fledged collaboration of the duo. If the reports are to be believed, the team is planning to announce the project officially, very soon.
Anjali Menon had taken a short break from films post the release of her blockbuster movie Bangalore Days, which hit the theatres in 2015. The multi-starrer went on to become the highest grossing Malayalam movie of the year.
The director was originally supposed to make a comeback as the scriptwriter of the Prathap Pothen's Dulquer Salmaan starring love story. But the movie shelved due to the creative differences between director Prathap and Anjali.
Prithviraj, on the other hand, is extremely busy with a handful of promising projects in his kitty, including his directorial debut Lucifer. The actor is currently busy with the filming of the upcoming Jinu Abraham movie, Adam Joan.