TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Prithviraj and Mammootty, the young talent and megastar, are all set to play the role of Karnan in their upcoming projects. Prithvi is playing the character in RS Vimal's Karnan, while Mammootty turns Karnan for Madhupal's untitled film.
In a recent interview given to a popular daily, Prithviraj opened up about the clash between his Karnan and the megastar movie. The young actor stated that he has absolutely no issues about Mammootty's project based on Karnan.
According to Prithviraj, anyone can make a movie on Karnan's life, as it is all about the creative liberty. The actor remarked that the social media discussions about both the projects are good, as it helps in the publicity of the projects.
Interestingly, Prithviraj also stated that he doesn't want the discussions to die soon, and hopes that the social media discuss the projects more. The young actor also confirmed that his Karnan will go on floors very soon.
Karnan, which is written and directed by Ennu Ninte Moideen fame RS Vimal, is said to be made with a whopping budget of 300 Crores. The epic drama is produced by Venu Kunnappally, under the banner Kavya Films.
The Mammootty-Madhupal project, on the other hand, is yet to have a title. The movie, which is scripted by popular actor-director P Sreekumar, reportedly revolves around the last days of the central character Karnan.