- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- Honey Bee 2 Box Office: Final Kerala Collections
Prithviraj, the busy bee of Mollywood is all set to join hands with young director Jean Paul Lal, for the first time in his career. As per the reports, Prithviraj has recently signed the upcoming Jean Paul project.
Even though the sources haven't revealed much details about the movie, it has been confirmed that the actor is highly impressed with the script. Prithviraj has reportedly allotted dates for the project.
Earlier, it was reported that Prithviraj is joining hands with Jean Paul's father, actor-director Lal, for a movie titled Driving Licence. The movie, which also stars Sreenivasan in a key role, has reportedly been delayed.
Instead, Prithviraj will start filming for the upcoming romantic thriller Adam, which will start rolling by the last week of March. The movie, which marks the directorial debut of scriptwriter Jinu Abraham, will have Prithvi in the titular role.
Later, the actor will join the sets of the upcoming crossover crime drama Detroit Crossing, directed by newcomer Nirmal Sahadev. The movie, which will be majorly shot in foreign locations, will have Mamtha Mohandas in the female lead.
Reportedly, the Prithviraj-Jean Paul will start rolling only after the actor completes his current projects. The team is expected to reveal the female lead and rest of the star cast of the movie soon.