TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Prithviraj, the busy bee of Mollywood is all set to join hands with young director Jean Paul Lal, for the first time in his career. As per the reports, Prithviraj has recently signed the upcoming Jean Paul project.
Even though the sources haven't revealed much details about the movie, it has been confirmed that the actor is highly impressed with the script. Prithviraj has reportedly allotted dates for the project.
Earlier, it was reported that Prithviraj is joining hands with Jean Paul's father, actor-director Lal, for a movie titled Driving Licence. The movie, which also stars Sreenivasan in a key role, has reportedly been delayed.
Instead, Prithviraj will start filming for the upcoming romantic thriller Adam, which will start rolling by the last week of March. The movie, which marks the directorial debut of scriptwriter Jinu Abraham, will have Prithvi in the titular role.
Later, the actor will join the sets of the upcoming crossover crime drama Detroit Crossing, directed by newcomer Nirmal Sahadev. The movie, which will be majorly shot in foreign locations, will have Mamtha Mohandas in the female lead.
Reportedly, the Prithviraj-Jean Paul will start rolling only after the actor completes his current projects. The team is expected to reveal the female lead and rest of the star cast of the movie soon.