TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Priyadarshan and Bhadran, the senior directors recently visited the sets of Velipadinte Pusthakam, the upcoming Mohanlal-Lal Jose movie. Director Lal Jose shared a few location pictures with the directors on his official Facebook page, recently.
The director, who was highly excited about Priyadarshan and Bhadran's visit, stated that he is feeling blessed to have their presence at the location. Lal Jose also remarked that Priyan and Bhadran's films have always inspired from him.
Young film-maker Jude Anthany Joseph, who essays a key role in the movie, was also present at the location. Thus, Velipadinte Pusthakam sets witnessed the rare get-together of four talented film-makers of Malayalam movie industry.
The shooting of Velipadinte Pusthakam, which is said to be a complete entertainer, has been progressing at the various locations of Trivandrum city. The movie reportedly deals with the modern educational system and its flaws.
Mohanlal appears as Prof. Michael Idikkula in the movie, which features Anna Reshma Rajan in the female lead. Siddique, Arun Kurian, Sarath Kumar, Anoop Menon, Salim Kumar, Kalabhavan Shahjohn, Shivaji Guruvayoor, etc., essay the supporting roles.
Vishnu Sarma is the director of photography. Shaan Rahman composes the songs and background score. Velipadinte Pusthakam is produced by Antony Perumbavoor, under the banner Aashirvad Cinemas.