- Mohanlal's Marakkar – Arabikadalinte Simham: The Film To Feature These Popular Actors As Well?
- Mohanlal & Priyadarshan To Team Up For The Biggest Ever Project In The History Of Malayalam Cinema!
- OH NO! Priyadarshan's Next Movie Isn't With Mohanlal?
- WAIT! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Kunjali Marakkar Is NOT Shelved!
- Is Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar On Cards? Priyadarshan Answers!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team’s Next Will Be A Period Movie!
Maheshinte Prathikaaram, the film directed by Dileesh Pothan had won the hearts of the Malayalam film audiences. Now, the Malayalam film which is one of the best movies of this decade so far, is all set to have a Tamil remake and none other than popular director Priyadarshan will be helming the movie.
Reportedly, this upcoming film will be Priyadarshan's next directorial venture and popular producer-turned-actor Udayanidhi Stalin will be reprising the role done by Fahadh Faasil in the original.
Latest reports also reveal that Malayalam actress Namitha Pramod will also be a part of this project and she will reprise the role done by Aparna Balamurali in the original version.
According to the reports, the Tamil remake of Maheshinte Prathikaaram will have some changes, according to the demands of the region.
It is after a brief break that Priyadarshan is remaking a Malayalam film into Tamil. Earlier, he had helmed the movie Lesa Lesa, which was the Tamil remake of superhit movie Summer in Bethlahem.
Interestingly, the Tamil remake of Maheshinte Prathikaaram, will be produced by Santhosh Kuruvila, who was also one of the co-producers of the original version.