- Golden Star Ganesh Joins Facebook!
- Birthday Boy Ganesh Strikes Back With Buguri!
- REVEALED: First Look Of Ganesh From Upcoming Movie 'Pataki'
- PICS: Ganesh, Erica Fernandes And Richa Panai In 'Buguri'
- EXCLUSIVE: Sonu Nigam Completes Singing For 'Buguri'
- Interview: Praveen Sattaru Talks About Chandamama Kathalu
Model-turned-actress Richa Panai, who made her entry in to films, with the Malayalam film Vaadamalli, which released in the year 2011, is all set to make a comeback to Mollywood.
Reportedly, the actress will be seen essaying the lead role in one of the short films of the upcoming anthology film in Malayalam, titled as Crossroad.
Crossroad will feature 10 short films made by different film-makers and the actress will make an appearance in the segment directed by Sasi Paravoor. The short film has been titled as Lakehouse and the actress will be seen in the role of an air-hostess in the movie.
Interestingly, Lakehouse will also feature actor Rahul Madhav, who had essayed a pivotal role in richa Panai's debut film Vaadamalli, directed by Albert Antony.
Richa Panai has done three Malayalam films, so far. Apart from Vaadamalli, the actress has also appeared in the film Bangkok Summer and Kunchacko Boban starrer Sandwich, in which she was one of the leading ladies.
The actress currently active in Telugu film industry. She also appeared in an important role in the Hindi remake of Malayalam film Traffic, which was released in 2016.