TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Fahadh Faasil starrer Role Models, directed by popular film-maker Rafi, had hit the theatres on June 25, 2017. The film, which received mixed reviews from critics upon its release did make a decent opening on its day 1.
In fact, it seems like Role Models, which is in the lines of a comedy entertainer, has satisfied the normal audiences, up to an extent. The film is doing a steady business in multiplexes centres, especially in Kochi.
According to the reports by Forum Keralam, Role Models has fetched 21.87 Lakhs from its 4 days of run in Kochi multiplexes. The occupancy rate for the movie, has also been a decent one for the movie, even on weekdays.
Reportedly, Role Models had a decent opening at Kochi multiplexes, with the film fetching above 5 Lakhs on Day 1. It is one among the most preferred movie at the Kochi multiplexes, right now.
According to certain trade reports, Role Models managed to fetch 1.29 Crores from Kerala box office, on day 1. With new films in the pipeline for a release, the upcoming days will decide the final fate of Role Models at the box office.